• By using this application, you grant SOgistic the authority to use any personal information, or medical results contained in this application in any way it sees fit, while maintaining the patient privacy during any transfer or use or storage of the said information and results.
• This application is provided as is, and you acknowledge by using it that you are aware that SOgistic makes no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the use of this application or the data and information contained within, SOgistic further disclaims any express or implied warranty or liability arising from any mismanagement of the application or crash or hack or wiping of the data contained within, SOgistic expressly disclaims any liability to the damage or deletion of any data or information contained in this application, and strongly advises that you keep a copy of any personal data or results or medical information at your disposal in case of a crash of the application or failure to access or download any of it’s contents.
Under no circumstances shall SOgistic be liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damages deriving from it’s performance, or failure to perform, in the event of any loss of data or inability to allow the access to the application.
• You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with the use of this application, and acknowledge that all the information provided within this application is true and correct information as requested. You are solely responsible for knowledge of and adherence to any and all applicable laws, statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of this application.
• All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
As a customer to SOgistic, you agree to the following Refund Policy:
No refund of the slot reservation fees or the diagnosis fees will be available if an appointment is canceled at any time before the appointment.
If a reschedule of an appointment is requested, and SOgistic were notified of this 48 working hours before your appointment, the appointment can be rescheduled without making any extra payment.
If a reschedule of an appointment is requested, and SOgistic were notified of this 24 working hours before your appointment, the appointment can only be rescheduled with the additional payment of a new slot reservation fees.
If a treatment package is booked, and a reschedule of the treatment sessions is requested, SOgistic will try to reschedule the sessions depending on the availability, without making any additional payment.
If a treatment package is booked, and part of the sessions was attended by the patient, no full or partial refund will be available at all times. SOgistic will be entitled to keep all the paid amounts in full.
If a treatment package is booked, and none of the sessions were attended by the patient, no full or partial refund will be available at all times. SOgistic will be entitled to keep all the paid amounts in full.
Terms and Condition:
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
• Egypt is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
Registration or reservation for diagnosis appointment or treatment sessions is not complete until the full payment of the any booking fees, or slot reservation fees, or treatment fees were made in full prior to the appointment.